Thursday, September 11, 2014

Reflections : The Journey Up Until Italia

Germany :






Prague :










Switzerland :












South of France :
















This journey I have embarked on has changed me for the rest of my life. It has made me realize how much beauty surrounds us all everyday in every moment. It has shown me how many incredible souls there are in the world, who care about humanity and the earth. It has taught me to completely trust in the energies of this universe. I have jumped into a new dimension during this trip and I wouldn't change that for anything. I am forever grateful for this experience.
____________

All photos taken by Victoria Craven on my iPhone 5s & edited with vsco cam
Please feel free to share on any of your blogs/tumblrs/insta accounts etc,
If you have any questions of my experiences please ask!
I love to share all the stories I have made thus far.

Until next time
xx
V.

No comments:

Post a Comment